Saturday 30 March 2013

Youtube for cash?

If you want to make money fast I would recemened youtube partnership. I have freinds who make around £500 a month from videos on youtube. These days there are so many diffrent ways to make cash, the easiest in my opion being youtube! All you need is a camra and start shotting! I have seen videos of some 5 year old saying hell0 and reaching over 10,0000 hits. That means one big market to reach! The other good thing about youtube and making money with it, is that you can even be advitisng your own products. I know a company "socalglamourgirls" and they had marketting videos on youtube and they where getting paid for selling their products and for veiws to watch their videos. What a way of bossting your income in a simple way?

No comments:

Post a Comment